Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Young Star Searh 2009




I'm not a well known singer
Not a professional singer.
Not a good singer.
Not a good looking singer.
but, who cares !!!
The most important thing was ,
I like to sing ~

So, my journey started like this..
At first, i was inspired by someone
so i was wondering whether was it a chance? or a trap?
just crapping ....
Anyway, i entered the competition.
Even though SPM is coming soon.

These were the songs that i 'performed'
1st round audition - 心跳&木乃伊
2nd round audition - 你爱我像谁
1st round(group) - 另一个天堂
2nd round(group) - 对手
3rd round(solo) - 暗恋
4th round(solo) - 改变自己
Semi final - 8/11


It's really difficult to get thru many rounds...
Not easy for me to get thru this far ~
Im satisfied so far, just gonna put more effort on studies!
Studies come first...
That's all from me today!
Sorry for not updating my blog consistently..
yeah! Have a nice day!
Photos uploaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment