Thursday, January 21, 2010

Yeah..

Blog REVIVED =)


In order to let my blog survive, I have decided to go to TESCO with my mum & my grandma. Actually i planned to online at 10 am but i changed my mind and followed them. Whenever we bought something for home use, it will always exceed RM 400. Maybe the prices inflated? Just joking. Then, I bought a badminton handgrip for my racquet. Before we started to buy things, we went to sushi king for our lunch. I know this post sounds boring. duh ~~
I would like to share some pictures here.

Here we go.

Went to sushi king as i mentioned.

Not clean at all.. wasting food. haha! That's my mum and my grandma.

I have a super huge stomach which can store 100 plates of sushi. == joking.

2 trolleys

Rubber hand grip


Simply taken by me


Finally it's me. =)
The end ...

No comments:

Post a Comment