Sunday, February 28, 2010

Genting Trip

Before checking in
The bridge as what we've seen in Boys over Flower
So many people were waiting
The spooky potrait
How cute the person beside was! ^^
Happy Chinese New Year
Man-made pictures
Nice??
These are the tickets we got. So many!!
A bit blur
This was awesome, take n from the room.
Room number
The mist..
I look a bit pale. ==
The roller coaster. woah! damn scary.. actually i was not afraid, just the little boy beside me, 'my bro'
A few of my friends stayed there when they were having trip in genting.
Zon Tunda. !! Everyone was breaking the rules.
See. Selling meat at temples.
The 9 floor PAGODA
How my dad captured the picture? so small.



As i said, i will post the details about what happened at genting.
Hope everyone of you enjoy the pictures ...
FYI, this was the first time ever i uploaded so many pictures, perhaps i was inspired by my friends because most of them uploaded at least 10 pictures for long post. haha.
Ta-daa ...

No comments:

Post a Comment