Tuesday, August 17, 2010

62. DREAM?

Time... leaves people easily. People...find difficulties to catch time.
It is August now. I did not update for almost 2 weeks. Readers, thank you for waiting. I wonder who can admit and post in my cbox, saying that he/she is one of the reader of my blog? Hmm.. In order to make my blog more interesting, i cannot blog so often, right? HAHA! so that the readers will see my blog again and again for any new updates. Unfortunately, i don't see readers interested on my blog. Perhaps there are a few numbers of them. But, i can count them by my 10 fingers, i guess so.
So, why time is so important for people? I hope everyone has a chance to go back to time. 1 chance is more than enough. If people have this opportunity, will it be good or bad? People will choose to make the same mistakes, or people will change? For me, i would be one of the people who will change for better. If i have this chance, i will be a better person. I did mistakes, mistakes on many things. The problem is, without this chance to get back to time, is it possible for me to make changes in life? Certainly, yes.
I have no 100% confidence in myself. I am scared of this, scared of that for no apparent reason. This make me feel guilty. Anyway, I tried my best to make changes. Changes that make me and everyone feel better. Therefore, i should be happy for myself, shouldn't i?
Dream, dream, dream. I shall never dream. I shall only turn dreams into reality, and live meaningfully.


Next post : Ideal type of girls. xD HWAT topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment