Monday, January 10, 2011

Random post of mine

  For your information, I had bought the dslr EOS 550D 2 months ago. The problem is, I use it once in a blue moon. Oh my lord, am I going to wait for the Korea trip in June to capture pictures with my dslr? =.= But there is no amazing scene that can be captured in Bandar Puchong Jaya. I used it for quite some times anyway, just that the pictures that i had captured were not more than 1500 to be precised. Alright, i know what is in your mind now. You'll be thinking what on earth is this guy doing? Owns a dslr but not capturing more interesting pictures. Anyway, I will try to capture more pictures with my dslr. =) I captured many pictures during the meeting with my close friends who came from other state, but i was not familiar with the settings of it at that time as i used normal digital camera in previous days. So hopefully i could capture better quality of pictures with them next time and more interesting pictures not only me and my friends, but also some male and female models. (Us with different outfits) ~ LOLS!
  There are nice dslr cameras from other brands too, which are Nikon, Panasonic Lumix, Sony and Ricoh. Do make your wise choice on choosing a right camera. Any question to ask regarding camera, just leave a message in my cbox. I will try reply you. 

                                 
                                    

It's Panasonic lumix GF2! 
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment